Church History

Our church started out as a Bible study in 1952. In April 1961, church services were initiated and the church became known as the First Baptist Church. The newly created church held services in the old United Methodist Church in Ortonville, MN. A new church building was constructed at our current location and the congregation moved into it's new church in 1981. In 1996, the congregation changed the name of the church to New Life Community Baptist Church. In 2009, we officially changed our name to New Life Community Baptist Church of Ortonville. Currently, our congregation consists of approximately 120 members.

Affiliation

New Life Community Baptist Church is affiliated with Converge Worldwide (formerly known as Baptist General Conference).